Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pokemon Black and White Tour

Here comes the Pokemon Black and White Tour. I didn't even know it existed until today. Good thing I found out since this is the last day. (Although, my brother is sad now that he can't go) You were able to collect stamps to get rewards and even play the new pokemon game. It was available at Strongsville's mall on Feburary 5th and 6th.


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play Pokemon Black and White at this station. The line was too long and I didn't feel like wasting my whole day there.
Ha ha ha! This is the Pikachu girl at Hot-Topic!
Over here, we can see that the event only lasts 2 days.

Here is Ash Ketchum, sorry for the blurry shot. Here you can watch Pokemon Diamond episodes.
Here is the epic Pokemon next to me. Oh, I went to JCPenny and bought a shirt.

There are several stamp stations across the mall. You get to have a booklet(that has information about the game) and a stamp page to get stamped. After you get all the stamps, you can spin a roulette to get a prize. I won a "green starter guy" stylus. You can win plushies, stylus, and pins.

I wasn't able to, but you can watch a sneak peak of the new Pokemon movie. If you do, I've heard you can get two limited edition Pokemon "giant" trading cards.

I look forward to buying Pokemon White/Black and reviewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment